|LETTER OF INFORMATION|
The Centre of Coordination of Science and Technology by the Cabinet of Ministry Of the Republic of Uzbekistan|
ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN
On 24-25th of November 2011 in Nukus, Karakalpakstan, UZBEKISTAN will be held an international scientific-practical conference|
«SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT OF THE SOUTH ARAL SEA REGION»
The conference is dedicated to the 20th Anniversary of the Independence of Uzbekistan and the 80th Anniversary of first scientific-research Institution in Karakalpakstan – the Complex Scientific Research Institute.|
The problems of ability to live in the region of Aral Sea Crisis Area and also social and economic, scientific-technical, and ethno-socio-cultural development of the Region in the perspective will be discussed.
The priorities are given (but not limited) to the matters of search of optimum balance of human interaction and natural environment.
Discussion of the problems of sustainable development of Southern Aral Sea Area is offered within the limits of following sections:
- Achievements of technique and technologies of 21st century;
- The role of the Nature and natural resources in the providing of sustainable development of the region.
- Prospects of economic development of the region; (traditional and alternative ways);
- Problems of safety and using of material and non-material cultural heritage;
The researchers, assistants, professors, post-graduate and graduate students are invited to participate at the conference.
Any kind of participation are welcomed.
Working languages are: Karakalpak, Uzbek, Russian and English.
The abstracts shouldn't exceed 4 pages. The conference papers are planned to be published. That is why we kindly ask you to give the paper texts (or abstracts) before September, 10th, 2011. One author can submit one paper and in the co-authorship – no more than three papers. The text to be places on the A4 paper, with page options: above/below– 2,5 cm, left – 3,0 cm, right – 1,5 cm.
Text to submit to the conference you can send as a hard version or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Text should be submitted as Document of Reach Text Format (Тimes New Roman-14). The name of the paper is to be printed in capital letters with centering. Next line specifies the initials and surname of the author(s), name of the city, the name of the country.
The abstracts which are not met the requirements and submitted after deadline will not be accepted to be published.
The conference papers will be published from the origin text without editing.
Deadline of submitting texts of abstracts is 10th of September, 2011.
Participant will be notified week later of deadline and will send the official invitation.
For further information please contact Dr. Bakhit Narimbetov:
Prospect Berdakh-41, 230000 Nukus, Karakalpakstan, UZBEKISTAN.
Karakalpak Branch of Uzbek Academy of Sciences
Phone. +(99861) 222-1745
Fax: +(99861) 222-17-44
Conference fee for the citizens of Uzbekistan is 20000 sums and for foreign participants 20 USD with Uzbek sums.
Bank: Karakalpak Branch of «Ipoteka» bank, Nukus,
MFO 00621 INN 202029905
To apply to participate at the conference please fill out the Application form:
11. Surname and First name ___________________________
12. Topic of the paper: _____________________________
13. Degree: _______________________________________
14. Position: ______________________________________
15. Country, City: _________________________________
16. Institution: ____________________________________
17. Address: (Telephone/Fax): ________________________________
18. E-mail: ___________________________________________________
19. Want to present __________________________________________
20. Want to participate at the section: __________________________
Want to make reservation at the hotel. YES / NO
We apologize that can’t cover travel expenses of the participants.
Conference organizational committee.